Friday 23 October 2009

Get Together Session



Today I invited my buddies came over for brunch at home. I call them perempuan2 cantik – Noorul & Nadia. Their children are Nabila & Hakeem classmate. Nadia has started her new hobby@business in baking cakes/cuppies. She also came to deliver the wedding cake I ordered for our family friends – Pidin’s hantaran which is on this Sunday.



I cooked nasi lemak, ayam berempah, ketupat pulut & rendang, bake macaroni n for desert – cheese cake, chocolate cake n kek lapis. I was so pleased to have them around. Finally I managed to arrange this meeting as a few times it had been cancelled for several reasons.




The children were having their good time too. After 5 days break from school they have started missing their friends. I will surely arrange this get-together session again. I actually seldom got to meet them at school. If there is an opportunity it was always a short time as everybody rushing to get back home. Nak bergosip pun kelam kabut je.. :)

No comments: