Wednesday 27 March 2013

Yeeehaaa - It Is A Holiday!


Spring is finally here and it means holiday! Well.. not that we have a spring season here. The current weather is still nice, not too cold and too hot – very pleasant. Technically it is a spring term holiday for my children’s school. They gonna have a two weeks break.

And this means it is a holiday for me too, which I need one! My children had the Easter Egg Competition at their school yesterday. They did not participate but just joined the other children showing off their showcase. There were lots of creativity Easter eggs presented by the children.

At the end of the school, Hakeem gave me a note - a very lovely note that he made at school.
Note from Hakeem
Isn’t it lovely? He is just so adorable and what a wonderful day for me to end my ‘duty’ for two weeks!

No comments: