Friday 3 August 2007

The true friend

When u r getting older, u seems to lost contact with all your childhood friends n schoolmates. You will start to have a new circle of friends when you life move to the next path. Especially to those women, once they got married they will have a new circle of friends.

I don’t have many close friends or buddy since I always move around from one place to another. I do communicate with them sometimes but the distance sometimes made u feel apart. Every time when I go back for my holiday to Malaysia, I always make appoint to contact my girlfriends. If time allows we do meet up n chat like old days. That’s the best moment I ever had.

A few days back, I was invited to go over to my friend’s house. Meet up n of course catch up with all the gossips. I never have been to her house before. Every time when we are on the line or phone she always insists that I have to come to her house. Since I am now at Malacca, it’s nearer n convenient to go to her place.

We plan n choose one day to visit her. She told me when we reach one small town call her n she will fetch us. Excitedly that morning me n my family drived thru to the small town mentioned. I sms to confirmed n informed that we r coming before we leave.

When we reached the small town, I called her. 1st called.. no answer. 2nd, 3rd…. Hmm.. maybe she left her phone somewhere?? I gave her another 5 minutes n still the same. I think I have called her more then 10 times! Then we just decided to go back home.

On the way back home, still hoping for her to return call n at the same time feeling pissed off, I was so totally upset. If she didn’t want me to come why she agreed n insisted me to come? Finally she called me for the next 1 ½ hours. She said she was busy n tell us to come again in the evening. Just like that without even say sorry n consideration that we actually already at her place.

Huh… That’s the final! I think I have enough with all this. Late night she asked her husband to call me to make up things. Then she sms me to come to my house n then go around to her house. No…. I just can’t.

The truth is my feeling is still hurt. Maybe I am just getting older. Too sensitive. Especially when your good friend not sincere to you anymore…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha
mcm kenal je
wah wah wah