Friday 10 August 2007

Tempat jatuh lagikan dikenang..

I was born in Batu Pahat, Johor. The last time I went there which actually my grandma’s house – Tanjung Laboh was 30 years back. I am so glad that I have the opportunity to go back there again during this holiday. This time I am there with my hubby n kids.

Looking at my grandma’s house brought me back all the memories. Running around with my cousins, climbing rambutan’s tree, play hide n seek, police n thieves.. It just like a film scrolled freshly in my mind.

But everything was different now. After 30 years with the tremendous development, I hardly recognized my grandma’s house. I even missed the house. One thing that reminded me is the ‘kedai cina’ opposite my aunt’s house. I am so happy to meet her. She is my mom’s sister. I have not met her for 8 years long.

Thank u so much to my hubby for bringing me there.

Tempat jatuh lagikan dikenang.. inikan pula tempat bermain..

No comments: