Wednesday 29 August 2007

Once a Malaysian, always a Malaysian

I am so proud to be Malaysian. Proud of my country n who I am. I had been to several places around the world. When I introduced myself as Malaysian, peoples look up high on me. It’s not the way how I dress or talk, it is because I am from Malaysia! They praise n respect our leader, Tun Mahathir. How he had build the nation n country to be as what it is now.

I had encountered a few incidents where some other nationalities don’t feel like they belong to their country. They don’t even like n proud of their country. I feel sorry for them. I feel sorry too n ashamed for those Malaysians who go against our country. It’s like you are not grateful n thankful of what u have achieved n got in your life.

We may be a Third World country but we have First World facilities – the ERL, F1 race circuit, KLIA, excellent hotels n award-winning malls. Believe me.. these middle east people are dying n love to have their holiday in Malaysia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup its true we have First world class facilities, unfortunately these people here still live with their Third world class mentality!!
"Once a Malaysian, always a Malaysian!" hehehe....
~DIKDA~