Monday 27 August 2007

I'm back

I am back to my home in Oman. We arrived quite late last nite due to the delayed at Abu Dhabi. It was so good to back to my house. My bed.. my kitchen.. Ohh.. I miss them so much. My kids were so excited n overjoyed. The next morning when they woke up, the first thing is they wandered around the house, played with their toys.

As for myself.. my routine has started. Busy unpacking things, cleaning n cooking. What a day… Though it was tiring but I am glad to be back home. No matter where you go, there’s no place like home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lerrr dah sampai muscat ke? Tot u still in alor staq...cheh....balik dah rupanyer.....
Yup totally agreed, there's no place like home.... hehehe
~DIKDA~

Anonymous said...

Alhamdulillah slamat sampai walaupun flight delay...I'm sure u will miss nasi zam zam n nasi royale as well....hehehehhehehehehe