Monday 7 November 2011

Salam Eid Adha


Salam Eid Adha from all of us here in Oman. We celebrated our Eid yesterday. Eid Adha always reminds me of those who perform Haj in Mecca which definitely touch my heart as I wish I could join them too. I have a few friends and relatives performing Haj this year and wish them Haji Mabrur.


I and family here just celebrated at home and invited a few friends coming over to our house. I started cooking from early morning - as usual our "wajib" menu was Nasi Briyani Ayam. Our guests came over in the afternoon.

My guests brought Mee rebus and Lontong. We sat down chatting, eating, chatting and eating again till late afternoon. Memang best betul makan ni..


We had a good time and good food too. Thanks so much to Kak Faridah for the delicious Mee rebus and also Lyn for the scrumptious Lontong.

To all my friends and family - Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha.

No comments: