Tuesday 2 September 2014

September… Kau Datang Lagi..


Among of all the months in the whole year, SEPTEMBER is my favourite month. If you ask me why, I don't really know how to answer it.

To me September is a sexy month. A month of feminine and love. Hahahhaa.. you would probably be thinking that I am crazy or some psycho woman who just escaped from the mental institute but hey.. that is what I feel.

September is also a month of my born day! A month that I always looking forward to be getting older a year.. to receive wishes from everybody and also presents or flowers (if i am lucky) from loved ones.

September also means, we have already passed the third quarter of the year. We are just a few months away before reaching the next new year. Once we reach September.. everything just go so fast that without realising we are already in December!

Well.. I am looking forward to be sexy and loved during this month!

Welcome September.


No comments: