Friday 8 August 2014

Selfie… Selfus


Owh .. I just fell in love with my new 'toy' . Not that I am too obsessed - well not yet.. but thanks to those who invented this!

I love to take photos. Those days I relied so much on cameras, cameras with the film mind you.. So the limit was like 36 pieces per roll. Mistakes are definitely best to be avoided coz once you click the camera it will be considered taken.

Not like now.. which is so much more spoiled and convenient. The digital camera is everywhere now since that almost everyone can afford to own one. If you don't like having a camera, you can always use a handphone. You can take as many pictures as you like and even delete those that you don't want. The tips - get a handphone with the best resolution. Then edit a bit here and there with the free apps you downloaded in the phone - muka banyak jerawat pun boleh hilang! Thats the beautiful part of it…. you can even make it more dramatic by editing the resolution or colour from the original picture. It just needs bit of practice to master it.


The latest trend of taking a photo now is 'selfie'. A selfie is a self-portrait photograph, typically taken with a hand-held digital camera or camera phone. The first time I was introduced to this 'selfie', agak kelam kabut gak lah nak mengadjust camera or phone supaya muka masuk dalam screen. I always failed  and gave up. Then came out a phone that can switch the screen to face us.


And wow.. since then I have non-stop taking photos of myself. Well just for myself collections. Only lately I started to share in the social media especially if its a group photos using my new gadget called 'monopod'.

Monopod is a handheld pole or stick that can hold your handphone in a order to take an extend selfie picture. Amazing how this thing works! You can even have a large group up to 20 people and all of them can fit in a picture.

Don't you love it? I do!


No comments: