Wednesday 10 July 2013

I Am Back!


It has been awhile since my last posting. So many things happened that I wanted to share in my precious blog here.

First of all I just moved to a new place, new home. After two years of staying at our previous home, we decided to find a house that was nearer to my children’s school. I am glad that we found one that is just a walking distance to the school. We just got the Internet installed yesterday and YES! I am feeling alive again.

Three days after the event of the cooking contest, I went to perform Umrah with my family for a week. It was a blissful journey as this time my two little kiddos who are now big enough to understand appreciated more of this spiritual journey. Though we went during this heat summer weather but Alhamdullilah everything went well.

After the Umrah, we started our house hunting. We went looking at a few houses and finally ended up at our beautiful home now.

Ramadhan just started two days ago and I will be busy again in my kitchen. Till then and wait for my new updates soon ya… 

No comments: