Saturday 26 June 2010

Dhaniah's Wedding Day

Today is a special day for my lovely cousin – Dhaniah. I was in Alor Setar since last Thursday. My aunties came from Johor n all my brothers came back for this special day.

At 3.00pm all of us departed from my aunty’s house to Masjid Zahir, Alor Setar for Dhaniah’s akad nikah ceremony. Dhaniah looked so gorgeous n beautiful in her white dress. In the mosque there waited his handsome husband to be – Adzim.


Though Adzim looked a bit nervous he still managed to lafaz the akad smoothly. Alhamdullilah the ceremony went well n Dhaniah is now married. Yeah.. the little cute Dhaniah that I’ve seen from small now dah besar panjang n dah jadi isteri orang!! Hmm… macam tak percaya je..


Hmm… that’s the hint that I am now old. I am truly happy for you Danny. Now you are already somebody’s wife. I will miss you a lot. You have been such a good listener to me hearing all my babblings n craps all this while.

Well.. things change but I hope the bonding that we have together will be remained forever. You can always count on me and I always your big sister if you need me.


To Dhaniah, I wish you all the best of life today and the days to come. May you love and hold each other in the worst of times with trust, faith and belief. Wishing you a wonderful beginning, and love to last a lifetime and happily ever after.

No comments: