Thursday 9 January 2014

Like a "Diva"

Throwback 2012: One of the 'excited perasan diva' moment I had!!


LOCATION: QCC, food court
TIME: 2nd sept, noon

Stranger: I think I've seen you somewhere in the magazine.

Me: Hah? (curious face..) I think you've got the wrong person. It cannot be.

Stranger: Yes.. I am very sure I've seen you. (pause for a while..) Oh yeah.. It was in the newspaper - The Week!

Me: Really?? (muka hidung kembang kuncup excited) Wah.. That was long time ago. Like a month back. Surprisingly you could recognize and remember my face.

Stranger: Of course I remember and recognize your face. The story was something about food and Ramadhan celebration.

Me: Yes.. It was about how our Malaysian celebrates Ramadhan. Thank you by the way for noticing me.

Perasaanku saat itu: Like a Diva babe.. Anyway this was me that appeared in The Week. It is actually a weekly newspaper that is quite famous and well known here in Oman.


Amazing kan mamat ni bole ingat muka akak.. Now akak tau macam mana perasaan Siti Nurhaliza, Fasha Sandha atau artis suam2 kuku tu.. Bila peminat dtg tegur deorang. Inikan pulak akak.. yang hanya sekali tu je muka keluar kat newspaper Oman.

Sesungguhnya akak rasa sangat terharu dan dihargai! Hahahaha.. Statement dah ala2 artis diva gitew. Anyway.. uolss baca post akak ni jgn ah hentam dan kutuk akak ala2 peminat kutuk Abby Abadi ye.. Akak ni saja je syok sendiri verangan..

Ye lah.. Hidup ni akan bosan kalau asyik nak serius je kan... Ok. Take care uollss.. Selepas insiden ini, muka akak kuar banyak kali gak ah lagi dlm newspaper Oman ni.. tapi takde lagi ah peminat mcm ni tegur akak… hehehhe.. Maybe kalau akak jadi cover page magazine kut baru ada yang notice. Anyway kalau ada lagi peminat kejar akak.. akak kasi tau lagi ye..

Ceria-ceria selalu.. Muah muah..


No comments: