Friday 6 December 2013

I Am Still Alive!!!!

It has been so very long that I've not updated my blog. What happen to me!!!! To be honest.. I have so many things in my mind that I want to blog. I have a few stories that I've kept waiting to be published and also a few that were half way typed.

My last post was on September and now is already December. Time flies so fast that we are already reaching the end of year 2013. Between those months I was busy with my day to day activities. I've tried so many times to steal a moment to sit down in front of my lappy but I failed.

Hmm.. how I wish I could dedicate each day a few hours for my passion of blogging. Sometimes I was blogging virtually in my mind while I was driving or cooking. It is just not being materialised in this blog.. How I wish also that I could manage my time properly like having doing things that I like leisurely - not kelam kabut!

I just have to keep saying to myself to calm down.. Take things easy and live my life happily.

Anyway.. enjoy reading my next post. I promise you that I will try my best to update frequently!


No comments: