Monday 19 December 2011

The Loss

To cope when losing someone that you love is not that easy. Thru out my life, I’ve lost a few people who were very close to me. A person that really gave lots of impact to my life was my mom. When she passed away, I felt like I’ve lost parts of myself. It was not easy for me though but thru out times I learned how to cope with it.

Recently my father in-law has passed away. All of us were very shock and sad especially hubby. I’ve never seen him in a shock-state which had me taken aback for awhile. I didn’t know whether I should touch or hold him, or should I say something to him. The truth is I felt so helpless at that moment.

I wish I could do something to calm him down. It broke my heart to see him cry, for the loss of his father. Hubby had seen me before – the devastated state of me when I lost my mom. I’ve cried for weeks. It was difficult for me to accept the fact that I’ve no longer have a mom.

When I see my husband, I truly understand the way he feels. Though we always say and know that one day this is going to happen but when it comes to the reality, we are always never prepared for it.

Jodoh, ajal dan maut di tangan Allah. No matter how we try to avoid it, one day we have to face it. Losing someone that we love is very painful. It’s a pain that we have to endure for the rest of our life. I always tell to myself – our life journal has been written by Allah. Whatever happens is actually fated and destined for us.

The most important is how we face and handle it. On life’s most difficult days all that we can do is simply take things moment by moment.

Semoga roh ayah mertuaku dan ibuku dirahmati Allah dan ditempatkan di kalangan orang yang beriman. Ampunkan segala dosa mereka dan masukkan mereka ke dalam syurga. Ameen.

No comments: