Saturday 11 June 2011

Hey... I Am Back..

Hello everybody. It has been a very long time that I’ve keep distance from my blog. Not that I’ve totally forgotten about it but it’s just a matter of finding the right time to reactivate it.

One of the reasons that I’ve been quiet coz hati ini dah merajuk. I found that some of my readers read my blog and use it to go against me. To me, people write a blog because for some reasons. And my reason here is to share my thoughts, experiences, stories and babbling which sometimes nonsense or amuse to some people.

There are so many blogs out there and bloggers write as they wish. Visiting and read blogs are just like we go to the Mall. You go to one shop to another looking for clothes, maybe. If you go to one particular shop and don’t like what you see, you just walk away right?

Same thing here, if you don’t like what I write – please.. do stop read and leave. As simple as that right? I am of course understood that not every one of my readers like what they read. Some found it like I am bragging, poyo or showing off. Or maybe some sees that my blog inspired and motivated them in whatever ways.

You have a choice. You like it – read and if you don’t – leave. But please don’t use whatever written here to shoot me down or probably stalk me :p. Tak baik kan... duk kepo2 hal orang pastu jaja cita yg bukan2. It’s not healthy tau..

Anyway, today I am finally here sitting in front of my lappy to write more and more exciting life of mine.

*for those my devoted readers - thank you so very much
*for those haters - "ada aku kesah" - dah rasa mcm celebrity lak ada fans and haters :P

Cheers..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Salam Intan..biasalah manusia kan dimana-mana pun ada manusia yg ber " PHD " bukan yg PHD tu tau..just buat tak tahu je..tulah macam yg u cakap..tak suka tak payah baca kan...apa-apa pun I masih suka nak baca blog u ni.